AMEREX 3% AFFF
AMEREX CLASS “A“ FOAM CONCENTRATE
Part # 20990
• AMEREX CLASS A FOAM
CONCENTRATE is a synthetic
firefighting foam concentrate
specifically designed to be used for Wild Land and other Class A fuel fires.
• Creates a faster penetration and greater fire control when attacking combustible Class A fuels.
• Improves water’s wetting capability 10 times. AMEREX CLASS A FOAM CONCENTRATE has an admixture rate of 0.1% to 1.0% depending on use
• Designed for Class A fires including: wood, paper, coal, rubber and structure fires.
• Compatible with conventional
firefighting equipment such as
non-air aspirating and aspirating
foam nozzles, compressed air foam systems (CAFS), low, medium and high expansion discharge device.
• Compatible with multiple materials of construction such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, polyethylene and PVC.
• Meets NFPA 298
• USDA United States Forest Service Qualified Products LIst (QPL)
AMEREX 3X3 ATC